Sunday, December 22, 2013

Revamp Bathroom Mirror: Before & After -- And it doesn't involve cutting or removing the mirror! Oh my! I think I've just figured out the solution for both bathrooms!!! IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! Note to self: Since bathroom sinks are centered in the countertop, I could do a shelf on both ends leaving the middle of the mirror open above the sink thus giving more vertical storage!

bathroom
bathroom

Download whole gallery
Decorating a small bathroom
Decorating a small bathroom

Download whole gallery
Revamp Bathroom Mirror: Before & After -- And it doesn't involve cutting or removing the mirror! Oh my! I think I've just figured out the solution for both bathrooms!!! IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! Note to self: Since bathroom sinks are centered in the countertop, I could do a shelf on both ends leaving the middle of the mirror open above the sink thus giving more vertical storage!
Revamp Bathroom Mirror: Before & After -- And it doesn't involve cutting or removing the mirror!  Oh my!  I think I've just figured out the solution for both bathrooms!!!  IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!  Note to self: Since bathroom sinks are centered in the countertop, I could do a shelf on both ends leaving the middle of the mirror open above the sink thus giving more vertical storage!

Download whole gallery
bathrooms
bathrooms

Download whole gallery
DIY for end of bed
DIY for end of bed

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home